This variant is currently sold out
Comfort Frozen Duck & Fish Recipe
Duck & Fish Recipe
- Formulated for Optimum Health – With Savory Duck & Mild Fish
- Whole Food Nutrition
- Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
- For frozen products, we only ship FedEx 2 day Air. We do pack our frozen products to withstand normal shipping times and temperatures, but can not guarantee the integrity of frozen products that may incur shipping delays once the product leaves our facility.
- Frozen items can only be shipped on a Monday or Tuesday in order to avoid sitting in an unrefrigerated warehouse over the weekend. If you order a frozen product on any other day, we will hold your order until Monday to reduce the risk of arriving in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
The Comfort Diet is designed to support your dog's nutritional and environmental well-being. This duck and fish formula is nutritionally dense and satisfying, with carrots, barley, and sweet potato. It will have your pup kicking up their paws and saying a cool and relaxed "ahhhhhh."
INGREDIENTS: Ground Duck, Pollack, Ground Duck Necks, Duck Liver, Carrots, Rice, Barley, Celery, Sweet Potato, Parsley, Green Beans, Spinach, Coconut Oil, Kale, Dried Yeast, Chamomile, Calendula, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Chia Seed
Safe Handling:Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Comfort Frozen Duck & Fish Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.Guaranteed Analysis (%)
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
Defrost cup in refrigerator prior to feeding to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a genneral guideline for Adult Dog's calorie requirements. Not intended for puppies.
For each meal, divide the number of cups per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.