Price per serving: $ 3.50
This variant is currently sold out
Harmony Frozen Beef, Salmon & Duck Recipe Raw Dog Food
Beef, Salmon & Duck Recipe
- Optimum Health – with Hearty Beef, Nutrient-Rich Salmon & Duck
- Raw Whole Food Nutrition
- Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
- For frozen products, we only ship FedEx 2 day Air. We do pack our frozen products to withstand normal shipping times and temperatures, but can not guarantee the integrity of frozen products that may incur shipping delays once the product leaves our facility.
- Frozen items can only be shipped on a Monday or Tuesday in order to avoid sitting in an unrefrigerated warehouse over the weekend. If you order a frozen product on any other day, we will hold your order until Monday to reduce the risk of arriving in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
The grain free Harmony Diet is designed to provide optimum nutrition for your active dog. Whole food ingredients formulated to give your dog's joints and energy levels a healthy advantage throughout their lives. They'll say "thank you" from the tip of their wet nose to the friendly wag of their tail.
INGREDIENTS: Beef Heart, Salmon, Duck Necks, Beef Liver, Carrots, Celery, Pumpkin, Kale, Green Beans, Beets, Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Spinach, Coconut Oil, Dried Yeast, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Cassava Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Chia Seed
Safe Handling:Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
RAW DOG FOOD Not Recommended for dogs with GI issues
Harmony Frozen Beef, Salmon, & Duck Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maitenance of adult dogs.Guaranteed Analysis (%)
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
Defrost cup in refrigerator prior to feeding to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a general guideline for Adult Dog's calorie requirements. Not intended for puppies.
For each meal, divide the number of cups per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.