Neutral Starter Pack
This product is currently sold out.
Neutral Starter Pack
Beef, Salmon, & Duck
This neutral starter pack is perfect for nourishing healthy dogs, preserving their harmonious state and keeping them balanced! Designed to work together, this combination of freeze dried food, GI supplementation & treats will have your pup feeling better than ever! Belly Balance helps restore the GI tract & freeze dried patties nourishes them with whole food nutrition. The beef lung treats are ideal for training, treating or using as a tasty addition to their food!
Includes 6 freeze dried patties, 1 bag of Belly Balance & 1 bag of Beef Lung treats
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
- Patties: Freeze-Dried to Lock In Raw Whole Food Nutrition made with Beef Heart (provides adequate levels of taurine that helps improve liver function), Nutrient Rich Salmon (promotes shiny coat & skin) & Kale (supports eye, bone & skin health)!
- Belly Balance: restores the GI tract back to full functioning health. Packed with probiotics, it helps your dogs intestines heal & repair so they are able to absorb all the nutrients from the food they eat
- Beef Lung: All natural, single protein treat made from beef raised without antibiotics or hormones.
- Convenient at Home or On-the-go
- Patties are a Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
INGREDIENTS: Beef Heart, Salmon, Duck Necks, Beef Liver, Carrots, Celery, Pumpkin, Kale, Green Beans, Beets, Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Spinach, Coconut Oil, Dried Yeast, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Cassava Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Chia Seed
Safe Handling:Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.Guaranteed Analysis (%)
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
HOW TO FEED PATTIES:
Use as a topper to your dogs current food, supplement part of their meal or feed as a Complete & Balanced meal! Patties can be rehydrated with 1/2 - 1 cup warm water or broth or crumbled into pieces and fed dry if desired (we find pups like it rehydrated a little better so we recommend trying that!) Belly Balance: Separate capsule and mix with food. See bag for recommended feeding.Serving Size in Patties Per Day
Small Dog(10-25 lbs)
Medium Dog(26-40 lbs
Large Dog(41-60 lbs)
Extra Large dog(61-80 lbs)
**SERVING SIZE ASSUMES TWO SERVINGS PER DAY
For each meal, divide the number of patties per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.